22 Feb 2018
The President’s Secretariat Officers’ Institute requires the services of a Music Teacher to impart training to the residents of the President’s Estate in instrumental music (piano/key board/vocal) on weekly basis for two hours duration. The basic details are mentioned below:-
(1) Music classes may be held within the President’s Estate as per date time and venue decided by the Secretary, PSOI.
(2) A fixed remuneration per class will be provided to the Music Teacher as decided by PSOI.
(3) There will be no other compensation.
(4) The students likely to join the course will be of age group of 4+ years and above.
(5) The location of classes and timing may change as per the convenience of the students as well as of PSOI management.
(6) The instruments will be brought by the trainees themselves.
(7) The engagement of the teacher with PSOI may be terminated at any point of time without any notice.
(8) Fixed remuneration of Rs.2000/- will be given to the Music Teacher per class.
2. Those who are interested and willing to provide their services to the PSOI in conducting the above said Music Class may apply at the email ID – email@example.com by 28th February 2018.
3. The application email should contain at least the information as follows – Name of the candidate, Father’s Name, Address, Educational Qualification, Qualification in Music, Mobile No., Email ID etc. The field of music in which the candidate is specialised namely vocal or instrumental should be clarified and speciality in a particular instrument should also be mentioned.
(Pawan Kumar Sain)